SHURE ULXD24/BETA58 ไมโครโฟนไร้สาย UHF Handheld Wireless System ชุดไมค์ลอยเดี่ยว แบบมือถือเดี่ยว
The Shure ULXD24/B58 Digital Wireless Beta 58A Microphone System offers uncompromising audio clarity and extremely efficient RF performance with rugged, intelligent, encryption-enabled hardware. Advanced rechargeability options eliminate the need for disposable batteries while extending usage times and life cycle.
Generations ahead of any other available system in its class, the Shure ULX-D Digital brings a new level of performance to professional sound reinforcement.
- ULXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
- ULXD2 Handheld Wireless Transmitter with Beta 58A capsule
ULXD4 Wireless Receiver
The Shure ULXD4 is a half-rack, networkable wireless receiver for use with ULX-D(tm) Digital Wireless Systems.
With an expansive set of professional features, including 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio quality, efficient and intelligent RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption, ULX Digital offers uncompromising wireless tailored for professional sound reinforcement.
ULXD2 Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A
The Shure ULXD2 is a handheld wireless transmitter compatible with ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems. With a rugged yet lightweight aluminum body and integrated antenna, the ULXD2 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound reinforcement applications.
Uncompromising Professional Digital Wireless
- 24-Bit / 48 kHz digital audio delivers incredibly clear and accurate reproduction of the source material
- Wide frequency range with flat response for superb low range and transient response
- Greater than 120 dB dynamic range provides excellent signal-to-noise performance
- Encryption-enabled for any application for which secure transmission is needed
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-256) conforming to the US Government National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) publication FIPS-197
- Enabled via front panel menu on the receiver and sent over IR sync
- A new, unique, randomized encryption key is generated every time encryption is enabled
- Wide selection of trusted Shure Microphones, including the legendary SM58(r)
Extremely Efficient and Reliable RF Performance
- Up to 64 MHz overall tuning range (region dependent)
- Up to 14 active transmitters in one 6 MHz TV channel (17 on an 8 MHz TV channel)
- Over 60 compatible channels on one frequency band
- Rock-solid signal stability with no audio artifacts extends over the entire 100 meter line-of-sight range using standard supplied dipole antennas
Rugged, Intelligent Hardware
Optimized scanning automatically finds and deploys the cleanest frequencies available
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable system gain is easily accessible from the receiver front panel
- Upgraded LCD screens with adjustable contrast and brightness on both transmitters and receivers
- Rugged metal housing on both transmitters and receiver
- Interference detection and alerts provide instant confirmation when interference is present
- Ethernet networking for streamlined setup across multiple receivers, Wireless Workbench(r) 6 integration (coming soon), and AMX/Crestron control
- Support for frequency coordination with the Axient(tm) Spectrum Manager (coming soon)
Advanced Rechargeability - SB900 Shure Rechargeable Battery
Adapted from industry-leading Axient intelligent power management technology
- Lithium-Ion chemistry and intelligent Shure battery circuitry results in rechargeable batteries with zero memory effect. The battery can be recharged at any time; a complete discharge is never necessary
- Provides ULX-D transmitters with unmatched 12+ hours of performance time
- Transmitters and receivers display remaining battery life in hours and minutes accurate to within 15 minutes
- SBC200 Dual Docking Charger recharges batteries while inside or outside transmitters
- Up to four SBC200s can be linked together to provide docked charging of eight transmitters from one power supply
- The SBC800 Eight-Bay Charger brings up to eight SB900 batteries to full charge within three hours and 50% charge in one hour, with charge status LEDs for each battery
- AA alkaline backwards compatibility
- Both chargers fit in a standard-size rack drawer for easy transport and storage
Type : Dynamic (moving coil)
Frequency Response : 50 to 16,000 Hz
Polar Pattern : Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
Output Level : Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa* (2.6 mV) *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL