ราคาพิเศษ สอบถามโทร 02-981-0944, 080-614-4774, 098-565-9747
Behringer : X-TOUCH MINI
Compact USB Control Surface with 16 Illuminated Buttons, 8 Rotary Encoders with LED Collars, 1 x 60mm Slider, and 2 Control Layers
- A true plug-and-play USB control surface you can take anywhere
- 8 rotary controls with LED-collars make adjusting parameters easy
- 16 dedicated illuminated buttons provide direct access to transport and other functions
- Instantly access up to 2 completely independent layers with 25 control elements each
- Control plug-ins and DAWs via MIDI or Mackie Control protocols
- Tough, ultra-compact design easily cascades with other Behringer X-Touch models
- Faders:1 x 60mm (Slider)
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- MIDI I/O:via USB
- Compatibility:Mackie Control Mode
- Manufacturer Part Number:XTOUCHMINI
USB คอนโทรล์เลอร์ Behringer X-TOUCH MINI, Ultra-Compact Universal USB Controller, Hands-On Control, Dual-Layer DAW/Instrument Control, 8 Rotary Controls with LED Collars, 16 Dedicated Illuminated Buttons, 60mm Master Fader, USB Bus Powered
The X-TOUCH MINI Universal USB Controller from Behringer is designed to provide you with control over your DAW and MIDI controllable instruments via Mackie control protocol. It features 8 rotary encoders with LED collars, 16 dedicated illuminated buttons, and a 60mm master fader. The controller’s dual-layer mode allows you to switch between DAW and instrument control configurations with the press of a button.
The controller can connect to your Mac or PC via USB. . While the X-TOUCH MINI is pre-configured to work out of the box, an editor application for in-depth configurations can be downloaded from Behringer.
Compact Control for Your DAW
If you're looking for full-scale DAW and plug-in control, without the full-scale footprint, then the Behringer X-Touch Mini USB control surface was made for you. For many of us at Millionhead, our studios are wherever we plant our laptops. The compact X-Touch Mini control surface is one of those wonderful tools that can make your mobile rig much more efficient. It may only be about the size of a laptop keyboard, but it delivers all of the hands on control you need to keep your fingers off the mouse and your head in the game. A set of eight rotary controls, 16 illuminated buttons, and a single quality 60mm slider let you control your mix, plug-ins, and virtual synths with ease. What's more, you get two program layers worth of control via MIDI or Mackie Control, so you can instantly switch setups on the fly.