ราคาพิเศษ สอบถามโทร 080-6144774 , 02-9810944
Allen & Heath Qu-16C ดิจิตอลมิกเซอร์ Compact digital mixing 16 Mono Inputs (TRS + XLR) 3 Stereo Inputs (TRS) 800x480 Touchscreen
Bristling with all the features you’d expect from a top of the range digital console and incorporating technologies pioneered on our GLD and iLive digital mixing systems, Qu-16 has the power and pedigree to deliver class-leading audio performance.
- 16 Mono Inputs (TRS + XLR)
- 3 Stereo Inputs (TRS)
- 4 Stereo FX Returns
- 16 Busses
- 12 Mix Outputs (LR, Mono Mix 1-4, Stereo Mix 1-3)
- 4 FX Engines
- AES Digital Out
- 19” Rack Mountable
- Moving Faders
- Recallable AnaLOGIQ Preamps
- Qu-Drive direct Multitrack Recording / Playback on USB drives
- 800×480 Touchscreen
- iLive FX Library
- dSNAKE Remote Audio Port
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System
- Qu-Pad iPad App
- USB Audio Streaming
- DAW MIDI Control
- 4 Mute Groups
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor and delay on all Mix outputs
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
USB Audio - A USB hard drive formatted on one model can be used on the other.
Stereo and multitrack Qu-Drive recordings are compatible.
USB B audio streaming is compatible, but note that the Qu-16 is 24 out / 22 in, the Qu-24 is 32 out / 30 in, and the Qu-32 is 32 out / 32 in.
Firmware - Different firmware is needed for each model.
Choose either the Qu-16, Qu-24 or Qu-32 file when downloading firmware from the Allen & Heath web site.
The firmware version number will be the same for each update that is made available.
The procedure for updating firmware is the same for all models.
Mono Line Input – Balanced ¼” TRS (Tip, Ring, Sleeve) jack input for plugging in line level signals such as multitrack players and radio mic receivers.
To work with unbalanced sources use a mono jack or link ring to sleeve within the TRS stereo jack.
Use DI boxes plugged into the Mic input for high impedance, low level sources such as acoustic instrument pickups.
Microphone Input – Balanced XLR input for plugging in a low level source such as a microphone or DI box.
48V can be switched to the socket for condenser mics and active DI boxes that require phantom power.
Note - To avoid loud thumps, mute the channel before plugging in cables or switching 48V on or off.
Stereo Line Input – ST1 and ST2 balanced ¼” TRS (Tip, Ring, Sleeve) jack inputs for plugging in line level stereo sources such as CD players.
The L input normal (switches) through the R input so that you can work with a mono source by plugging into just the L/M input.
To work with RCA phono connections use jack to RCA converter plugs.
Talkback Input – Dedicated balanced XLR input for plugging in a microphone to route to the mixes for the engineer to talk to the performers on stage.
Phantom power can be switched to the socket for condenser microphones.
Dimensions Width x Depth x Height
Desk mounted 17.4" x 19.7" x 7.4"
Rack mounted 19" x 18.6" x 7.5"
Packed in shipping box 24" x 27" x 13.8"
Unpacked weight 10 kg (22 lbs)
Packed weight 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Extra stereo outputs – AES digital, Alt Out, 2TRK out
- Talkback mic input
- dSNAKE Cat5 snake for remote audio using AR2412, AR84 or AB168
- 4 Mute Groups
- 4 DCA Groups
- AnaLOGIQ™ total recall analogue preamps
- Effects ported from the flagship iLive console
- Dedicated stereo FX return channels
- Master strip for quick access to mix levels and processing
- Input channel linking for stereo sources
- Input processing – Preamp, HPF, Gate, PEQ, Compressor, Delay
- Output processing – PEQ, Graphic EQ, Compressor, Delay
- 800x480 pixel colour touch screen for quick control
- Motorised faders for sends on faders, GEQ fader flip and mix recall
- Quick copy and reset of processing, mixes and scenes
- 100 Scene memories
- Channel Safes, Global and per Scene Recall Filters
- Channel processing User Libraries
- Qu-Drive for stereo and 18-track recording/playback to USB hard drive
- USB streaming to/from an Apple® Mac or Windows™ PC computer
- MIDI DAW Control driver for Mac (converts to HUI or Mackie Control)
- USB transfer of Scenes, Libraries, Shows
- User assignable Custom Layer
- Qu-Pad wireless remote app for iPad
- Compatible with the Allen & Heath ME personal mixing system
- User Permissions to restrict operator access