ราคาพิเศษ สอบถามโทร 080-6144774 ,02-9810944
SHURE BLX14RA/CVL R12 ไมค์ลอยหนีบปกเสื้อ BLX Half Rack Lavalier System with CVL
BLX4R Single Channel Half-Rack Receiver
The BLX4R is a rugged, metal rack-mountable receiver with simple set-up and intuitive controls.
One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best frequency, while removable antennas allow for quick antenna distribution.
Rack mount kit included.
- Output Impedance
- XLR connector: 200 Ω
- 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: 50Ω
- Audio Output Level
- Ref. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone
- XLR connector: –20.5 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
- 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: –13 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
- RF Sensitivity -105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection >50 dB, typical
- Dimensions H50 x W198 x D163 mm.
- Weight without antennas 1 kg.
- Power Requirements 12–15 V DC @ 260 mA, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
- prod img blx1 m
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
Easily accessible On / Off switch
Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries.
300 ft (100 m) transmission radius.
CVL Lavalier Condenser Microphone
Miniature clip-on lavalier microphone for low visibilty
Permanently charged electret condenser element for clear vocal reproduction
Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality
Included tie clip allows hands-free use perfect for presenters
TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless bodypack systems
Included windscreen reduces plosive, wind and breath sounds
Tailored frequency response optimized for public speaking and presentation
Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
Transducer Type : Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response from: 50 Hz
Frequency Response to: 20 KHz
Sensitivity (dBV/Pa): -43.5 dBV/Pa
Weight: 25 g